Go Back

Thursday 28th of August 2014 | 11:26 pm

A Cure For My Code

Years ago I had trouble getting my websites code for a new theme to display everything in the correct places. I had a lot of things overlapping and it just looked awful. All these years later I'm so severely late in launching a new theme I developed those many years ago I decided that if I am to get back into coding and developing my site I must tackle that old code and resolve to fix it. Today I did just that! It took only a week to convert everything of the old site over to HTML 5. The new theme also needed converting but more so it needed fixing. I've spent the last two weeks rewriting the code over and over again trying to figure out what the problem was. It's finally fixed. Not sure when or if it'll be used but as a personal achievement I'm very proud of it. A lot of frustration came back with working on that particular few pages of code as well. But in the end I feel that I am better off now having finally finished it.